Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Asked about the situation of Barcelona forward and Cameroon international Samuel Eto'o (27), Barcelona president Joan Laporta didn't exclude any longer at a press conference on Monday that the striker could continue next season:

"The behaviour of Samuel has been good and I'm very happy for that. Apart from the technical decisions that could be taken, I'm satisfied with the behaviour of Eto'o. The rest is the responsability of Txiki.

Every team would like to have a motivated Eto'o in the squad. But some things happened so we have to make a serious analysis. We thought that selling some key players was the appropriate thing to do but in this world of football nothing is unchangeable. In the case of Eto'o, I don't think his situation is irreversible. The technical staff will have to decide and the football arguments should prevail. The mental and physical recovery of the player will be decisive in the final decision."

Read more:
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Barcelona president reopens door for Eto'o"

Post a Comment