Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
On Tuesday, former Barcelona player Giovani dos Santos was officially presented to the fans and the media by his new club Tottenahm, together with Luka Modrić and Heurelho Gomes, two other transfers of the English Premier League club.

At the press conference, Giovani revealed that Barcelona forward Henry advised him to accept the Tottenham offer: "When I knew Tottenham was an option for me I asked Thierry Henry ‘what about Tottenham?’ and he told me it would be good for me to come here. To replace Robbie Keane is difficult because he’s a player of the highest level. But I have a lot of ambition and I hope to adapt quickly. I am not going crazy comparing myself to Robbie Keane or saying that I will do what he did. But I will work very hard to write my own history here."

Read the complete Giovani dos Santos transfer story from the first rumours until the official confirmation
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Giovani officially presented in Tottenham"

Post a Comment