Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Hleb wants to join Barcelona

01:19 Posted by Editor
Asked about the rumours linking him with a summer move to Barcelona (read more here), Arsenal midfielder and Belarus international Alexander Hleb (27) has said in an interview with Belarussian internet portal Tut that he has decided to leave Arsenal and that he prefers to sign with Barcelona:

"I raised the subject of leaving with Wenger twice before the end of the season. It's not easy for me to leave neither, you know. I think he was upset about it. But you should ask him. It may turn out that he's happy about it.

In life everything changes. When some clubs are interested in you and offer you better terms, I believe that others would do exactly the same. I nevertheless don't yet know where I will play next season. There are negotiations with two clubs and I think that it will be decided soon. I would prefer to move to Barcelona."

Hleb said that he is confident about being able to play himself into the Barcelona eleven: "I heard the speculation that I would only warm the bench when I move to Barcelona, but they always say that. When I went to Stuttgart, everyone was saying that I wouldn't be playing there. It was the same when I signed for Arsenal. But apparently I have been playing always in those clubs, so the critics were proven wrong. I'm confident about my skills."

Read more:
Hleb likely to leave Arsenal
Negotiations on Hernanes in last stage
Hleb negotiations frustrate Barcelona
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Hleb wants to join Barcelona"

Post a Comment