Barcelona has today officially announced that Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic (18) has signed this morning a contract renewal that will link him to the club until 2013 and includes a buyout clause of 80 million euro°. The Catalan-Serbian striker will meet with Barcelona president Joan Laporta in the coming days to formally close the deal.
Bojan confirmed the news at a press conference: "I have signed a new contract and now I just have to meet the president. I'm very happy at the club and I hope to keep on learning and to win a lot of trophies in the coming five years. Players like Puyol, Xavi or Iniesta are real examples for me. This will be my tenth season with the club and I hope to continue here at least as long as them."
Bojan Krkic joined Barcelona in 1999 and was promoted to the first team in the summer of 2007.
Read the whole Bojan renewal story from the first rumours to the signature
Read more:
OFFICIAL: Sylvinho renewal






0 Response to "OFFICIAL: Bojan renewal"