British tabloid The Daily Mirror claims that Barcelona is intersted in Chelsea forward and Ivory Coast international Salomon Kalou (23).Kalou would be getting increasingly frustrated at Chelsea because of a lack of first-team chances under new Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari and Barcelona believes they could sign the Ivorian, who would be available for 7,5 million euro°.
Asked about his situation, Kalou said earlier this week in an interview with British sports site Setanta Sports that he could seek other opportunities in the future if he fails to become a regular starter:
"Of course I practice hard to have opportunities, but the manager’s decisions must be respected, even if I’m here to play. It’s up to me to work twice as hard at training, and to be honest I try to give my best in order to improve my football and hopefully it’s going to pay off.
I don’t know what my future consists of, the season is still long. It’s too early to take a decision right now. When a young player arrives at Chelsea he’s happy to learn, and then you can have the opportunity to grow in another club or in here. As a young player I am aware of the fact that I have to make the perfect choice and at some point of my career I’ll have to accept to fly with my own wings."
Read more:
Chelsea offers Malouda in Eto'o deal
Barcelona wanted Arshavin as a substitute
Deal with Drogba close






0 Response to "Barcelona interested in Chelsea striker Kalou"