Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Asked about the fact that he scored yesterday against Betis his 100th official goal as a Barcelona player, Barcelona forward and Cameroonian international Samuel Eto'o (27) has said at a press conference that he feels satisfied:

"It's an honour to reach that number. It means that I was lucky to be able to play a lot of games with this team and spend a lot of years at this club. I'm very happy and I hope to reach the 200 goals wearing this same shirt. I can't say anything about a possible renewal. The season will be very long, we will talk, there's enough time for that.

I wouldn't know if the old Eto'o is back. I'm this year's Eto'o and I feel very good. The injuries are behind me. Scoring or not, physically I am in good shape. I won't be the Eto'o of three seasons ago because I am now three years older now, but I am still Eto'o, with the same desire to win every game, with the same desire to help the team."

Watch goals number 99 and 100 here (as an extra you get the Eto'o-Guardiola hug)
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Eto'o wants to score 200 goals in Barcelona shirt"

Post a Comment