Asked about the possibility of returning to Barcelona (read more here), Arsenal midfielder and Spanish international Cesc Fàbregas (21) has said in an interview with Barcelona radio station RAC 1 that he wouldn't hesitate if the time was right:"It would be a dream to return one day to Barcelona. But at this moment I have decided to give everything for Arsenal and I don't want to throw things away just like that. I would like to win more titles with Arsenal but we'll see what can happen next year.
It sure was great to see that many youth academy players, who really are playing according to the philosophy of the club, defeat Atlético on Saturday. For me, Messi is still the best player in the world and if he doesn't have injury problems he has an excellent future ahead. I hope he can continue like this although I'm not surprised anymore by what he's doing since I know him for many years."
Read more:






0 Response to "Cesc dreams of Barcelona return"