Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Henry wants transfer rumours to stop

09:34 Posted by Editor
Asked about the rumours linking him with a winter exit (read more here), Barcelona forward and French international Thierry Henry (31) has said to journalists that they should stop focusing on him:

"Listen, one thing is clear, you should all stop to talk about Manchester City and all the other stuff. I have played three games and I've scored twice. Those are the facts. I've missed two games because I was ill. I don't want to talk about the choices of the coach or about what we tell each other. I'll let you talk.

You've talked a lot about the fact that I wasn't part of the squad against Santander. But I knew very well that I would play the next match against Sporting Lisbon. Messi and Eto'o have also been on the bench twice. Alves wasn't with the group either the last match.

This coach rotates but you only talk about it when it's my turn. You should talk about everybody! Also if Puyol doesn't play against Betis, if Alves isn't part of the squad, if Messi doesn't play against Santander, if Eto'o doesn't play against Espanyol... If you want to talk, talk about everything."

Read more:
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Henry wants transfer rumours to stop"

Post a Comment