Asked about his plans for the future and a possible renewal with Barcelona (read more here), Barcelona central defender and Mexican international Rafael Márquez (29), whose contract with Barcelona expires in 2010, has said in an interview with Mexican radio station Estadio W that he would like to continue at the club:"I hope to be able to retire at Barcelona, that would be the best thing. But one never knows what will happen tomorrow. You can return home or get the chance to go and play in another country, you just don't know it.
My priority is to stay in Europe, trying to finish my career here. After that, I would be delighted to play a last competition with Atlas de Guadalajara and to say goodbye to my people, why not? I would like to retire by winning a trophy that we, atlistas, want so much."
Read more:
Read more:






0 Response to "Marquez wants renewal before returning home"