Turin sports tabloid Tuttosport claims that Barcelona defensive midfielder and Ivory Coast international Yaya Touré (25) wants to join Italian club Juventus this winter.The Ivorian is quoted as telling his friends that he wants to leave Barcelona as soon as possible: "I want to go to Juventus. And I want to go there immediately, in January. It's a huge opportunity for me, although I would miss the Champions League a lot. It's a chance that I won't let go bye for any reason in the world."
The agent of the player would have been contacted a couple of weeks ago by Juventus officials, who have offered the player a salary of 3,8 million euro, which would be the double of his current earnings (read more here). The answer of the player and the agent was positive but both want to wait another month, maximum one month and a half, to see how things go at Barcelona.
Read more:
Touré considers transfer if he doesn't play more
Barcelona puts price tag on Toure
Arsenal could launch Toure bid in January






0 Response to "Toure wants to join Juventus in January"