Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Asked about the rumours linking Atlético Madrid forward and Argentinian international Sergio 'Kun' Agüero (20) with Barcelona (read more here), Atlético Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has said in an interview with Catalan radio station RAC-1 that he doesn't think the Argentinian striker will join Barcelona one day:

"I think that football fans will only be able to see Messi and Agüero play together with the Argentinian national team."

Earlier this week, when asked about rumours linking Agüero with English Premier League club Manchester City, Cerezo said to journalists that he was calm about the issue: "Those rumours don't worry me. I think that football players play where they want to play and that Agüero wants to play with Atlético because he's very happy with the team and the city. At this moment I'm more worried about Barcelona than about Manchester City."

Read more:
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Transfer of Aguero to Barcelona is unlikely"

Post a Comment