Asked about the recent exit rumours (read more here), Barcelona defensive midfielder and Ivory Coast international Yaya Touré (25) has said at a press conference that he wants to stay with Barcelona:"I'm very happy to play here. At this moment everything is going very well and I want to continue here. For me the important thing is to be happy and now I am happy playing for Barça. I feel comfortable in Barcelona and my goal is to keep playing here for many more years.
There has been talking about more money, but right now I'm concentrating on my daily work and I'm not thinking about a possible contract renewal. That will depend on the president and also on the socios. I'm happy now."
Read more:
Toure leaves all future options open
Bid from Manchester City for Toure
Toure wants a pay rise






0 Response to "Toure wants to stay for many more years"