Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Barcelona (read more here), Portsmouth left back defender and Algerian international Nadir Belhadj (26) has unconfirmedly said in an interview with French sports paper Aujourd'hui Sport that Barcelona has shown interest for him before he signed a permanent deal with the English club:

"My agent was contacted by Barcelona during the winter transfer window. They wanted to prepare for the departure of Sylvinho, and Abidal was injured.
It was very attractive, but I want to play. I don't want to experience a substitute situation again. I suffered at Lyon. It made me mad when Fabio Grosso was not good, but remained in the starting eleven. I could do my best, but that didn't change anything."

Read more:
Barcelona prepares offer for left back Vargas
Barcelona will sign left back next summer
Barcelona wanted Portsmouth left back Belhadj
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Barcelona wanted Belhadj to replace Sylvinho"

Post a Comment