Asked about the rumours linking him a summer exit (read more here), Barcelona attacker and Belarus international Alexander Hleb (27) has said at a press conference that he's not looking to leave although he's not satisfied with his performances so far:"I don't regret to have joined Barcelona. Barça is one of the greatest clubs in the world, they offer me the chance to win trophies and I'm learning from this experience every day. It's true that not being a regular is a new situation for me, but at this moment I'm focused on giving everything during training sessions to be able to have more chances.
I recognize I'm having a difficult season. I'm at a team where every player is fantastic and can be a starter and it's even difficult to have playing time. I would like to but I have to admit that I'm not playing at the same level as with Arsenal. The system of Barça is a little different. It's not easy to explain why things are the way they are.
Before Christmas, it wasn't easy. I was disappointed because I wanted to play and I couldn't. I didn't understand what was happening. Now I'm better because I understand that I need some more time to adapt. It hasn't been easy to adapt. The language sure is an obstacle. I'm having trouble learning Spanish. I understand it, but it's hard to speak it."
Read more:
Hleb not looking for a summer exit
Aguero, Cesc and Asenjo could join this summer
Hleb could be part of Ribery deal






0 Response to "Hleb not looking to leave"