this post was published exactly one year ago:
During a promotional act for a brand of sportswear, Barcelona midfielder and Portuguese international Deco (30) has announced that he will leave Barcelona this summer because the club has suggested him to: "Barcelona has spoken with my agent. I will not stay, because I want to be in a place where they want me. As things are now, the best thing is to leave. I thank the club for having been sincere with me. Many people pass here, but Barcelona will always be there. The world doesn't stop turning when I'm not here anymore. I'm sure the club will find someone to replace me."
Deco, whose contract with Barcelona expires in 2010, said that he wants to leave in a good way and has some clear ideas about his future: "I know there are offers and I'm willing to negotiate with other clubs. I don't want to leave causing problems. I will go to England or Italy. I will not stay in Spain, cause there's only one club at the same level as Barcelona and I will never go to Real Madrid."
Read more 15 May 2008 news:
Barcelona preparing shock offer for Kaka
Barcelona B job offered to Luis Enrique
Deal on Argentinian international Palacio close
Deal with Piqué
Guiza agent learning Barcelona hymn
During a promotional act for a brand of sportswear, Barcelona midfielder and Portuguese international Deco (30) has announced that he will leave Barcelona this summer because the club has suggested him to: "Barcelona has spoken with my agent. I will not stay, because I want to be in a place where they want me. As things are now, the best thing is to leave. I thank the club for having been sincere with me. Many people pass here, but Barcelona will always be there. The world doesn't stop turning when I'm not here anymore. I'm sure the club will find someone to replace me."Deco, whose contract with Barcelona expires in 2010, said that he wants to leave in a good way and has some clear ideas about his future: "I know there are offers and I'm willing to negotiate with other clubs. I don't want to leave causing problems. I will go to England or Italy. I will not stay in Spain, cause there's only one club at the same level as Barcelona and I will never go to Real Madrid."
Read more 15 May 2008 news:
Barcelona preparing shock offer for Kaka
Barcelona B job offered to Luis Enrique
Deal on Argentinian international Palacio close
Deal with Piqué
Guiza agent learning Barcelona hymn






0 Response to "[2008] Deco announces his exit"