this post was published exactly one year ago:
Barcelona and Manchester United have reached an agreement on the transfer of central defender Gerard Piqué. The Catalan player will sign a four-year deal including a buyout clause of 50 million euro°. Piqué returns to the club where he played between 1997 and 2004.
In a first reaction the the club's official media, Piqué said that he's delighted about the transfer: "It's a dream to return to Barça. When I left, I thought it would be really hard to come back but today the dream has become reality. Barcelona was my first and only option. I have grown a lot since I left, both as a person and as a player. Wining the Champions League with Manchester was something unforgettable and I hope to repeat that with the Barça shirt."

Read more 27 May 2008 news:
Roma's Juan alternative for Caceres
Tottenham and Manchester City bids for Giovani
Villareal rejects offer for Caceres
Gudjohnsen's price tag
Coloccini option drops back
Intense contacts on Silva
Barcelona and Manchester United have reached an agreement on the transfer of central defender Gerard Piqué. The Catalan player will sign a four-year deal including a buyout clause of 50 million euro°. Piqué returns to the club where he played between 1997 and 2004.
In a first reaction the the club's official media, Piqué said that he's delighted about the transfer: "It's a dream to return to Barça. When I left, I thought it would be really hard to come back but today the dream has become reality. Barcelona was my first and only option. I have grown a lot since I left, both as a person and as a player. Wining the Champions League with Manchester was something unforgettable and I hope to repeat that with the Barça shirt."
Read more 27 May 2008 news:
Roma's Juan alternative for Caceres
Tottenham and Manchester City bids for Giovani
Villareal rejects offer for Caceres
Gudjohnsen's price tag
Coloccini option drops back
Intense contacts on Silva






0 Response to "[2008] Official: Gerard Piqué"