The four Barcelona Atletic players who took part in Sunday's league game against Mallorca gave their impressions to journalists after the match.Xavi Torres
"To make your debut in the Liga with the best team in the world is something incredible. It's the happiest day in my life. It's incredible. I just did what Guardiola taught me at Barça B last season."
Oier
"For the players of the second team, it's good that Guardiola is the coach, because he knows the youth teams. The shot of Arango was complicated, very close and I didn't have time to react."
Thiago
"It's a unique feeling to make your debut with the first team. It's crazy."
Jeffren
"I think that Guardiola believes in me, but one has to keep on working. Plying those kind of games with the first team is a great motivation. Let's see if pep calls us up agin next week."






0 Response to "B players happy with first team chance"