Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Asked about the future of Inter Milan right back defender and Brazilian international Maicon (27), the player's agent Antonio Caliendo has said in an interview with Italian football site Tuttomercatoweb that Barcelona is a possible destination for the defender:

"Yes, I think it's possible he moves to Spain, to Real Madrid or Barcelona, although you have to wait and see if Inter president Moratti gives his permission.

Maicon is one of those players who is wanted by all clubs. I think that there will be a lot of movement during the coming transfer window because there will be new funds available in Spain, particularly at Real Madrid and Barcelona. And I don't exclude that my client could also get involved."

Read more:
Inter Milan interested in Hleb
Pre-agreement with Ibrahimovich
A look at the coming transfer summer (2)
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Barcelona is an option for Inter right back Maicon"

Post a Comment