Asked about the rumours linking Inter Milan forward and Swedish international Zlatan Ibrahimovic (27) with several European top clubs among which Barcelona (read more here), the player's agent Mino Raiola has repeated in an interview with Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet that Barcelona is one of the possible destinations for the striker:"Zlatan is a unique player, I don't think we will see another one like him in our lifetime. So if Zlatan would leave Inter, it will be for a big club. And all the big clubs are interested in him. I am in continuous contact with the biggest clubs. I think there are four suitable clubs for Zlatan: Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid.
But until proven otherwise, Zlatan will continue with Inter. He has a contract for another three years. If he doesn't leave, he will try to win the Champions League and the Italian league with Inter next season."
Read more:
Ibrahimovic prefers to join Barcelona
A goalkeeper, a left back and a striker
First contacts with Ibrahimovic






0 Response to "Barcelona possible destination for Ibrahimovic"