Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Bayern Munich or Stuttgart (read more here), Barcelona attacker and Belarusian international Alexander Hleb (28) has said in an interview with British sports site Setanta Sports that he will leave if he does not feel wanted anymore:"To be honest I am now not thinking about the fact that this could be my last game with Barcelona, at the moment I am focused on winning this final. This does not happen every day, being involved in the Champions League final, as a consequence I will try to make the most of it.
I am aware of the fact that moving back to the Bundesliga is an option for me, but we will only sit down with the boss and with the president once the season is over. Sincerely, right now I do not care at all about that. If Barcelona do not want me to stay here, then what can I do? I will go. If they want me to stay, then I will stay. Obviously Barcelona are a very big club, and what I want to do is show myself more regularly, and most of all give more, but it is part of the game."
Catalan sports paper Sport meanwhile claims that Hleb will be part of the transfer deal on Bayern Munich attacker and French intenational Franck Ribéry (26) (read more here). Barcelona would already have reached a personl agreement with the player while Bayern Munich would be willing to let the Frenchman go in a cash-plus-players deal. The supposed interest of Real Madrid would only be an attempt by the German club to drive up the price.
Read more:
Inter Milan interested in Hleb
Total deal on Ribery transfer
Real Madrid considering bid for Hleb






0 Response to "Hleb will leave if asked by Barcelona"