Barcelona Juvenil A central defender and Spanish youth international Marc Muniesa (17), who made his first team debut against Osasuna yesterday when he replaced Sylvinho five minutes into the second half before being sent off ten minutes before the end, has said to journalists after the game that he was happy with his debut:"Making my debut has been a great experience. I was only informed the day before that I could get a call-up. During the first half I was already hoping I could play. I got goosebumps when they said I should start the warming-up. I want to thank the team-mates, who have supported me in a great way today, also after I was sent off. The referee thought I was the last man, I don't know if the opponent still would have caught that ball though. It was anyhow a spectacular day. I'm also very thankful towards the fans, they were great and I hope to be able to play here again."
Read more:
Barcelona's Spanish U-17 Stars






0 Response to "Muniesa happy with first team debut"