more ads here
Miztah Mobstah Said,
ahhh.. my grand mother can actually do that.
Posted on 22 June 2009 at 08:39
hamad_ali Said,
if she's that good then barca should propably buy your grand mother mizta mobsta XD .
Posted on 22 June 2009 at 09:12
Messi - - Ribery -Granny Mobstah- That would be the most electrifying front line in sports entertainment!! lol
Posted on 22 June 2009 at 10:17
Aussie Barca Fan Said,
I liked how he was checking out the air hostess before he got on the plane lol I have to try that sometime hee hee
Posted on 22 June 2009 at 16:08
Miztah Mobstah Said,
ahhh.. my grand mother can actually do that.
Posted on 22 June 2009 at 08:39
hamad_ali Said,
if she's that good then barca should propably buy your grand mother mizta mobsta XD .
Posted on 22 June 2009 at 09:12
Miztah Mobstah Said,
Messi - - Ribery
-Granny Mobstah-
That would be the most electrifying front line in sports entertainment!! lol
Posted on 22 June 2009 at 10:17
Aussie Barca Fan Said,
I liked how he was checking out the air hostess before he got on the plane lol
I have to try that sometime hee hee
Posted on 22 June 2009 at 16:08