Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Aguero hints at Barcelona move

00:31 Posted by Editor
Asked about his future, Atlético Madrid forward and Argentinian international Sergio 'Kun' Agüero (21) has suggested to journalists that he would like to move to Barcelona in the summer:

"I wish to leave Atlético if they don't strengthen the team so we can compete for the league title next season.

Real Madrid? I certainly won't betray Atlético because they have always treated me very well. If I would join Real Madrid, I would show a lack of respect towards Atlético. Barcelona? Well, hopefully Messi can take me to Barça, but it's a matter of waiting for what the club officials decide."

Read more:
Verbal agreements on Aguero transfer
Barcelona has first option on Aguero
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Aguero hints at Barcelona move"

Post a Comment