Asked about the rumours linking Atlético Madrid forward and Argentinian international Sergio 'Kun' Agüero (21) with a move to Barcelona (read more here), Atlético Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has told journalists that there's nothing to it:"I'm convinced that Kun was making a joke the other day. He has a contract with Atlético for many more years, so I don't know what you're all talking about. Yesterday, one of your colleagues appeared with a Barcelona shirt with the name of Agüero on it. I don't think all of this is very serious.
Agüero, Forlán, Maxi and Simao are Atlético Madrid players. Who wants to sign them knows what he has to do: talk with the player to hear if he's interested and if he is, there's the buyout clause and that's it. There are two options to see Kun and Messi playing together: with the Argentine national team or with Atlético Madrid."
Read more:
Aguero hints at Barcelona move
Deal with Forlan
Verbal agreements on Aguero transfer






0 Response to "Atletico president dismisses Aguero rumours"