Asked about the situation of Barcelona forward and Cameroon international Samuel Eto'o (28), Barcelona president Joan Laporta has said at a press conference that the club wants to renew the contract of the player:"We hope we can find a way so he continues. That's what we want and what we hope for. Now we have to see what the intention of the player is. I wouldn't be wise for me to say more, this is a something for our technical department.
This type of things always happen in the world of football. When there's a player whose contract ends, you have to find an agreement about a new contract. If that's not possible, you have to make a decision on the future of the player. That happens every time.
I just want to say that wahtever happens we'll always be grateful to Eto'o. I've already said what I think about him. He's the best centre forward in the world and the most decisive striker we have had in many years. Together with his team-mates, he has shown with his goals that he can be decisive for Barça. He has always scored at the important moments. Just think of Paris and Rome."
Read more:
Agent Eto'o repeats wish to continue






0 Response to "Barcelona wants to renew Eto'o"