Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Asked about the rumours linking Porto central defender and Portuguese international Bruno Alves (27) with a move to Barcelona (read more here), the player's father and former football player Washington has backed a transfer in an interview with Catalan radio station Ona FM:

"Barcelona would be an excellented club for Bruno. The qualities of Bruno would perfectly fit at Barça and that's why I think a final agreement would be a good thing both for the player and for Barcelona.

Now the important thing is that the clubs close a deal and if that's the case, Bruno will be delighted to join Barcelona. I’m not aware of how things stand at this moment. I only know what I've read in the papers, that they say that Barcelona is in contact with the agent of Bruno. My son is now with his national team but I hope to be able to talk with him on Thursday."

Read more:
Deal on Bruno Alves very close
Txiki talks about the summer transfer market
Possible pre-agreement with Bruno Alves
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Father Bruno Alves backs Barcelona move"

Post a Comment