Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Catalan sports paper El Mundo Deportivo claims that Barcelona has made a first offer for Deportivo La Coruña left back defender Filipe Luís (23).

Barcelona would have offered a transfer fee of 5 million euro° plus a loan without buy option of two of the following three players: Barcelona wing attacker Pedro (21), Barcelona Atlètic wing attacker Jeffrén (21) and Barcelona Atlètic midfielder Abraham (23).

Deportivo signed Filipe, whose contract expires in 2013, last summer for 2,2 million euro and would now be asking a transfer fee of 15 million euro° (read more here) for the Brazilian defender who also has an Italian passport.

Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Barcelona, Filipe said in an interview with Spanish newspaper Público that he's trying not to think about it: "The whole season, I've been talking with a psychologist about the possibility of joining another team and what I try to do is not thinking about it.


If clubs are interested, they first will have to talk with the president and later with me. I don't know if they've already talked with my agent. I already said that I don't even want to think about that. I have four years left on my contract and, as things stand now, I will fulfil that.

There are things to take into account when you join another team. Adapting to a new city, a different club, that's a big change in one's life… It can be complicated. It could be that the club needs money and that they decide to sell me. But they can sell a lot of players because we had a great season. If I will stay here for four more years, that's fine by me."

Read more:
First contact with Deportivo on left back Filipe
Liverpool and Juventus interested in Abidal
Deportivo interested in several Barcelona players
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "First offer for Deportivo left back Filipe"

Post a Comment