Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Italian sports paper La Gazzeta dello Sport claims that Barcelona wants to sign Inter Milan forward and Swedish internacional Zlatan Ibrahimovic (27) this summer after Barcelona manager Joseph Guardiola has asked president Laporta for the striker.

With Inter Milan having put a price tag of 70 million euro° on Ibrahimovic, Barcelona could offer Barcelona forward Samuel Eto'o (28) plus 30 million euro cash. It is expected that the player's agent Mino Raiola will meet with both Barcelona and Real Madrid soon. Italian sports paper Il Corriere dello Sport claims that Inter has three options to replace the Swede if he leaves: Eto'o, Drogba and Tévez.

Asked about his future and about Barcelona, Ibrahimovic praised the team in an interview with Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet: "I told you before that I am not the type of player who stays in a club for twenty years. Wherever I will go to, I want to win though. Barcelona has played fantastic, attacking football this season. It looks like the game that will be played in 2015. Other could need five years to catch up."

Asked about the rumours linking Ibrahimovic with Barcelona, Raiola said in an interview with Italian television channel Radio Radio Tv that he didn't yet talk with anyone: "Looking at the past season, Guardiola is apparently an intelligent person. So I can imagine that he will know, like everybody does, that Zlatan is the strongest player in the world.

I didn't meet with Barcelona or with any other club to start negotiations. Those who want to sign Ibrahimovic should come to Milan, because the rights on the player are owned by Inter. It's not impossible that Zlatan could make a symbolic gesture when he wants to move to another team but it's also clear that when you go from Ferrari to McLaren, your salary won't be cut in half."


Read more:
Pre-agreement with Ibrahimovich
Barcelona to pay 60 million euro for Ibrahimovic
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Guardiola asks Barcelona to sign Ibrahimovic"

Post a Comment