Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Picture of the day: Laporta

07:56 Posted by Editor
Barcelona president Joan Laporta participated yesterday in a veterans' football game in the Catalan city of Sitges.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

24 Response to "Picture of the day: Laporta"

  1. Zeli Said,

    how much did he score?)))

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 09:39

     
  2. Marc4barca Said,

    who cares zeli?
    look at the girls!!! i call dibs on the far left stooping down.

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 09:46

     
  3. Hung Said,

    look at the lad to the right... he might be jalous ;-)

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 09:48

     
  4. skanjos Said,

    zeli i got it hehe.look how happy laporta is .who wouldnt be in between 12 half naked young women ^^

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 10:27

     
  5. Ramzi Said,

    Now I know why Barcelona signed no players yet.

    Perez found a was to distract Laporta...

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 10:40

     
  6. Ramzi Said,

    Perez found a way not a was

    I got distracted as well.

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 10:42

     
  7. i_love_boobs_and_barca Said,

    Laporta is my man! What a playboy... Laporta, president of Barcelona, for life!!!

    :D

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 10:45

     
  8. Iason Said,

    Well if this is Laporta's distraction, then thats perfectly understandable. ;)

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 10:46

     
  9. Carrer de Corsega Said,

    You can only see that happening in Sitges! If that's what he is doing there now, I can't imagine what he is up to during the carnival time...

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 12:19

     
  10. skanjos Said,

    lol perez has the wrong man,laporta knew this and let txiki and pep do the transfers hehe

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 12:31

     
  11. Dude Said,

    Looks like he scored 12 times!! lol

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 12:46

     
  12. jazzy Said,

    well i think the veterans football game is much nicer than the professional league...lol

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 13:06

     
  13. Anonymous Said,

    I Wonder What the little boy on the far right is looking at...lol

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 15:11

     
  14. Paladin Said,

    Boy: Damn, this is the guy I want to be.

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 16:37

     
  15. rObReV7 Said,

    Haha Playaaa! I was in Spain last yearr, and it was on a beachh in, I think in Llorett, but i cant be suree, and there was a beach football tournament going on.

    So we went over to watch and after 5 miniutes, i finally realise that Laporta was playing!! No jokee! Got my Barca shirt signed! lool I think he likes playing in his sparee timee! =]]

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 17:16

     
  16. Marc4barca Said,

    @r0brevy- rightttttttt and lionel messi is my cousin

    Posted on 14 June 2009 at 18:39

     
  17. Anonymous Said,

    It could happen. Why is it so much more unlikely for you to meet a famous person rather than another random person?

    Posted on 15 June 2009 at 04:46

     
  18. Marws Said,

    whatup pep? Nothing new today so far? :(

    Posted on 15 June 2009 at 07:58

     
  19. Anonymous Said,

    pep is having fun with the ladys :))

    Posted on 15 June 2009 at 08:02

     
  20. Fabiano Said,

    Damn, I'm addicted to transfer rumours and Barça news.

    I've been checking this blog 20 times today...

    Posted on 15 June 2009 at 08:23

     
  21. Anonymous Said,

    Kid on the right wants to be like Laporta when he grows up.

    Posted on 15 June 2009 at 08:57

     
  22. mark Said,

    no news today.pls give me my food:)))))

    Posted on 15 June 2009 at 09:02

     
  23. bojan! Said,

    I am tired of reloading the page.. news plzz

    Posted on 15 June 2009 at 09:12

     
  24. Marws Said,

    Agree with you Fabiano this page s addicting. Is checkin it atleast every half hour. Why no news today? :( Since their is no la liga right now this is all I've got. But U21 EM has started. GO BOJAN!

    Btw, best name ever I_love_boobs_and_barca.

    Posted on 15 June 2009 at 09:28

     

Post a Comment