Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Quote of the day: Domenech

08:10 Posted by Editor





Emotially speaking, I quite like Barça. My father is Catalan and I remember that when I was a little boy, he once took me to the Camp Nou. We were in the superior part of the stands. I was holding the trellis work and I had vertigo. I was afraid and I said to myself: "What are we doing here?" It's a childhood memory that has marked me. I don't only like the football club about Barcelona. I also love the city and the whole region.


Raymond Domenech, French national team coach





You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 Response to "Quote of the day: Domenech"

  1. oblizete me po supku Said,

    mamu mu natakarim ...

    Posted on 20 June 2009 at 11:22

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    Please don't ever apply as manager of the team

    Posted on 20 June 2009 at 11:36

     
  3. Marc4barca Said,

    i agree with anon just admire us from afar.

    Posted on 20 June 2009 at 12:26

     
  4. Anurag Said,

    lol yea, he is really stupid.

    Posted on 20 June 2009 at 12:33

     
  5. Anonymous Said,

    hi man
    isee your blog
    it is good
    ii hope ypu give me
    your opinion
    on this

    www.cars-carss.blogspot.com
    ok
    iwait your coment
    thank you

    Posted on 20 June 2009 at 13:33

     
  6. R10FCB Said,

    try and talk ribery into signing for barca now

    Posted on 20 June 2009 at 18:48

     
  7. ej Said,

    somebody wat to have a laugh ?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Io_0h1d7Q

    Posted on 20 June 2009 at 20:01

     

Post a Comment