Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
All Barcelona players took yesterday part in the inauguration of a small football pitch in Los Angeles.

read more and see more pictures here





You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 Response to "Barcelona players inaugurate local football pitch"

  1. Sune Said,

    Who is the small guy next to Zlatan?
    Is that Messi?

    Posted on 1 August 2009 at 02:22

     
  2. Mara Said,

    I think it's Maxwell...

    Posted on 1 August 2009 at 02:26

     
  3. fcbee Said,

    I go for Maxwell as well, Messi is at the back.

    Posted on 1 August 2009 at 03:24

     
  4. Bogman Said,

    Messi to the left, maxwell to the right. Damn! Zlatan is lika a land mark or something! I never realised he was that tall...

    Posted on 1 August 2009 at 03:41

     

Post a Comment