GOODBYE SIR ROBSONThe lord of the benches
The Barça coach of 96-97 left us yesterday at the age of 76
He won a treble with Ronaldo in the post-Cruyff season
The world of football mourns
Mourinho: Bobby will never die. I'm lucky to have walked by his side.
Guardiola: I would point out all the things he had to go through.






buj Said,
Again Sir, thanks for bringing me to this club. Had you not brought Ronaldo to this great club I may have still been an EPL follower till death. Becoz of you I followed my favourite Brazilian striker Barca back then and stuck here since. RIP
Posted on 1 August 2009 at 00:02
Andrezinho Said,
im so very very sad right now... i will never forget you Sir Bobby
Posted on 1 August 2009 at 01:00
ViscaBarcaUK Said,
Bobby will always be remembered as a true gentleman and a Barca legend. R.I.P Bobby Robson
Posted on 1 August 2009 at 05:24