MAGIC IBRA
While the deal was being closed in Milan, the star met with Johnson in Los Angeles
In Italy they think the Inter-Eto'o deal is done and Mesalles assured that "everything is going well"
Zlatan: "It's incredible, a dream come true"
Barça expects to present him this week
Anonymous Said,
barca has signed ibra?
Posted on 21 July 2009 at 23:39
NouBarca Said,
Welcome Ibra, Bye Eto
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 00:03
Je me'appelle Samuel Said,
No barca has not signed him. I'll believe it when I see him in a barca jersey.
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 00:05
Ramen Said,
I just saw Ibra in an Inter jersey playing Chelsea a couple hours ago.
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 00:31
Anonymous Said,
did he perform well in the match played agaisnt chelsea or still the same slugish
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 00:48
fcbee Said,
He held back apparently... Still got injured.
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 01:30
tero Said,
What kind of injury,can he play for us in pre-season if he is signed
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 11:36