sho Said,
Well, with that money and the team mates,I would also be the happiest man
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 00:29
buj Said,
No!.. No!.. I am the happiest man in the world. I have been sporting a big smile since the other day, if only you guys can see it.
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 01:44
zlando Said,
I agree with Sho.... ANYONE who took Eto's place will be happy... with Xavi Iniesta, YayYa, Keita, Alves, Marquez, Puyol, Pique etc etc (not to mention Henry and Messi!) behind him - will become an international super star...David Villa is going to be crying.....
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 02:02
Xaviniesta Said,
haha guys lets just agree we're all happy to see him. now pep has no excuse for failing this ssn lol just kidding!:D
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 02:03
Leo10 Said,
i want to watch the Presentation, does anyone know what time (in barcelona) this will be?
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 02:10
creus Said,
XaviniestaNo, all of us are not happy to see him. I would much rather see David Villa or Torres on that frontpage.
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 05:42
sho Said,
Well, with that money and the team mates,I would also be the happiest man
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 00:29
buj Said,
No!.. No!.. I am the happiest man in the world. I have been sporting a big smile since the other day, if only you guys can see it.
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 01:44
zlando Said,
I agree with Sho....
ANYONE who took Eto's place will be happy... with Xavi Iniesta, YayYa, Keita, Alves, Marquez, Puyol, Pique etc etc (not to mention Henry and Messi!) behind him - will become an international super star...
David Villa is going to be crying.....
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 02:02
Xaviniesta Said,
haha guys lets just agree we're all happy to see him. now pep has no excuse for failing this ssn lol just kidding!:D
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 02:03
Leo10 Said,
i want to watch the Presentation, does anyone know what time (in barcelona) this will be?
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 02:10
creus Said,
Xaviniesta
No, all of us are not happy to see him. I would much rather see David Villa or Torres on that frontpage.
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 05:42