Pep said that he didn't want to limit the next president's options if Pep turns out to be completely crap this season. Didn't he say something like that?
I remember him saying that he gave 200% in this job and that he couldn't do more than 2 years. I think this was just to cover himself, in case his early succes (last fall) wouldn't last.
Later I've read that he wants the new president to have his hands free, in selecting a new coach.
sho Said,
Didnt Eto say something similar?
Posted on 31 July 2009 at 01:14
groga Said,
And didn't Cruyff say: "If you have one year left, or you renew or you're out?"... ;)
Posted on 31 July 2009 at 01:20
Anonymous Said,
Pep said that he didn't want to limit the next president's options if Pep turns out to be completely crap this season. Didn't he say something like that?
Posted on 31 July 2009 at 01:40
fcbee Said,
He wants to have his hands free. It's a tiring job...
Posted on 31 July 2009 at 01:50
Søren Mortensen Said,
I remember him saying that he gave 200% in this job and that he couldn't do more than 2 years.
I think this was just to cover himself, in case his early succes (last fall) wouldn't last.
Later I've read that he wants the new president to have his hands free, in selecting a new coach.
Posted on 31 July 2009 at 02:35