Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Video of the day: Laporta

13:36 Posted by Editor
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 Response to "Video of the day: Laporta"

  1. barcan Said,

    I like Laporta and I hope that he will win another elections...in his era Barca made a big success.

    Visca el Barca!!!

    Posted on 24 July 2009 at 14:51

     
  2. aydink-1 Said,

    Such a cool guy and a great president too.
    I am sure he will win next elections.
    It would be best for the club and fans.

    Posted on 24 July 2009 at 14:57

     
  3. barca4life Said,

    Sadly joan cannot run for another term as president. I hope he goes up as a vice president on a slate though. I dont want him to leave the club.

    Posted on 24 July 2009 at 15:11

     
  4. Marc4barca Said,

    candidates for next season so far are rosell and ferrer. i don't know if anyone else is running. laporta should try and get a vice president role or become a personal advisor or something.

    Posted on 24 July 2009 at 17:12

     
  5. Anonymous Said,

    hes not gonna be rosell's vice president i can tell you that much. i hope rosell wins the next elections though. he was with laporta at the beginning so he is somewhat like laporta. what i like about rosell is that he has the power to close deals. hes the one responsible for brining ronaldinho to barca

    Posted on 24 July 2009 at 19:13

     
  6. tero Said,

    LOL Laporta has some serious skills

    Posted on 24 July 2009 at 20:54

     
  7. Anonymous Said,

    good header, always smiling, good skills

    he can become our next ronaldinho :D

    Posted on 25 July 2009 at 01:40

     
  8. lawrenzo loves barca Said,

    whooooooo,great stuff,Mr prez is still active

    Posted on 25 July 2009 at 06:41

     

Post a Comment