Byronic Said,
I must say in all of his presentations thus far he sure seems happy, always smiling.
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 12:59
Anonymous Said,
I hope that he meant all the things he said.
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 13:13
sashi Said,
good thing he is Nike sponsored and not Adidas.
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 13:21
he's sneezing into the the barca shirt on the first shot
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 14:37
Murphydhino Said,
Yeah that's my man ibra...I am happy too that he is Nike sponsored too not Adidas...Welcome king of Goals.
Posted on 28 July 2009 at 03:55
Byronic Said,
I must say in all of his presentations thus far he sure seems happy, always smiling.
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 12:59
Anonymous Said,
I hope that he meant all the things he said.
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 13:13
sashi Said,
good thing he is Nike sponsored and not Adidas.
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 13:21
Anonymous Said,
he's sneezing into the the barca shirt on the first shot
Posted on 27 July 2009 at 14:37
Murphydhino Said,
Yeah that's my man ibra...I am happy too that he is Nike sponsored too not Adidas...Welcome king of Goals.
Posted on 28 July 2009 at 03:55