Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Barcelona visited yesterday the headquarters of computer technology corporation Microsoft in Redmond, Washington, including a visit to the house of the future.

watch a video of the visit here







You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 Response to "Barcelona visits Microsoft headquarters"

  1. prathsBarca Said,

    Unfortunately I resigned Microsoft in may this year otherwise I could've had a golden chance to get some snaps with barca players. I repent it so much now :(:(.

    Posted on 5 August 2009 at 18:29

     
  2. Dude Said,

    Free XBOX to all the Barca players ;)

    Posted on 5 August 2009 at 19:10

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    Why get an XBOX??? Clearly PlayStation is a lot better. That is why it is used more in Europe as well:)

    Posted on 5 August 2009 at 21:46

     
  4. Vasco Said,

    XBOX absolutely blows playstation out of the water anon

    Posted on 5 August 2009 at 22:06

     
  5. Anonymous Said,

    Well at least I don't have to pay any money to get access to the internet and play FIFA online;) I also get to watch Blu-ray movies that are still in continue unlike the HD-DVD;)

    So PlayStation > Xbox

    Posted on 5 August 2009 at 22:54

     
  6. mike in africa Said,

    Anonymous is such an idiot. microsoft is sponsoring barca, which means xbox will be for free. get playstation if sony is sponsoring.

    Posted on 5 August 2009 at 23:48

     
  7. Anonymous Said,

    Playstation is much, much, much better than xbox

    Posted on 6 August 2009 at 00:57

     
  8. peter Said,

    Don't sell out to the devil!
    And what is this about anyway, i didnt get that clear. I thought the barcelona members had voten no on commercial on the shirts.

    Posted on 6 August 2009 at 01:09

     
  9. Ondra Said,

    Nintendo DS is enough:D

    Posted on 6 August 2009 at 01:16

     
  10. Anonymous Said,

    he said XBOX coz its for microsoft thats y but playstation is for sony i tried both of them but i think playstation is fr like small kids coz its easy but XBOX gd fr teenagers so XBOX btta!

    Posted on 6 August 2009 at 05:26

     
  11. buj Said,

    I thought Sega Master was the best.....

    Posted on 6 August 2009 at 06:44

     

Post a Comment