Speaking to Catalan radio station TV3, Inter Milan forward Samuel Eto'o looked back at his time at Barcelona with gratitude:"Thanks to my former team-mates and the fans, I have been able to live all those dreams and to defend the Barça shirt as if it was my own live. I arrived at Barça and I met team-mates, but when I left I had friends and another family.
Despite all the talk about the fans not wishing me the best, I take this chance and I say that this is not true: the fans have always showed me their affection, in a different way. I've played five years at the Camp Nou, at Barça, and I'm one of the few players that got boed. Only once, and it wasn't for football reasons.
I felt comfortable in Barcelona. That's why I will keep on living in Catalonia. I think that when I retire, I will be living between Catalonia and Mallorca."
Read more:
Iniesta thinks Eto'o deserves a statue
Thank You Samu - Remembering Eto'o at Barca
Xavi says that Eto'o made deep impression






BarcaFan(BiH) Said,
This guy is a legend.
Posted on 14 August 2009 at 19:55
hawk_barca_4_life Said,
u will always be loved and remembered by us !!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on 14 August 2009 at 22:34
barca nike Said,
thhanks Samu
Posted on 15 August 2009 at 00:40
Sune Said,
Between Catalonia and Mallorca, what is there except water?
Posted on 15 August 2009 at 01:40
Smogen Said,
legend, loved and we wish you the best! except if inter would play Barca in CL. :)
Posted on 15 August 2009 at 01:44
Manolo Said,
He can't let go of Barca as van Bommel and Ronaldinho :D
Posted on 15 August 2009 at 01:47
Anonymous Said,
I'm sure he will get a standing ovation the next time Inter come to Camp Nou !!
Posted on 15 August 2009 at 01:53