pep Said,
Note:Dani Jarque was a close friend of Andrés Iniesta. They've played together for several years at the Spanish national youth teams.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 09:36
Ramzi Said,
R.I.P.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 09:46
fab4barca Said,
R.I.P Jarque
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 09:52
NC4Barca Said,
R.I.P JarqueHi Pep, you need to correct the year of passing from 2006 to 2009.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 10:01
tricampions Said,
R.I.P Dani.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 10:04
semko Said,
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 10:47
i_love_boobs_and_barca Said,
RIP, man.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 10:54
Knives Out Said,
RIP brother.May your family have the strength to bear this loss.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 11:26
Anonymous Said,
Gone but never forgotten.Rest in Peace.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 12:05
messidona10 Said,
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 12:20
Iason Said,
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 16:42
i don't understand how this happens to a fit person
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 20:01
xaviniesta Said,
farewell dani.
Posted on 10 August 2009 at 04:57
creus Said,
Great player. A personal favourite.He'll be missed. R.I.P.
Posted on 10 August 2009 at 06:21
pep Said,
Note:
Dani Jarque was a close friend of Andrés Iniesta. They've played together for several years at the Spanish national youth teams.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 09:36
Ramzi Said,
R.I.P.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 09:46
fab4barca Said,
R.I.P Jarque
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 09:52
NC4Barca Said,
R.I.P Jarque
Hi Pep, you need to correct the year of passing from 2006 to 2009.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 10:01
tricampions Said,
R.I.P Dani.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 10:04
semko Said,
R.I.P Jarque
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 10:47
i_love_boobs_and_barca Said,
RIP, man.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 10:54
Knives Out Said,
RIP brother.
May your family have the strength to bear this loss.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 11:26
Anonymous Said,
Gone but never forgotten.
Rest in Peace.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 12:05
messidona10 Said,
R.I.P.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 12:20
Iason Said,
R.I.P.
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 16:42
Anonymous Said,
i don't understand how this happens to a fit person
Posted on 9 August 2009 at 20:01
xaviniesta Said,
farewell dani.
Posted on 10 August 2009 at 04:57
creus Said,
Great player. A personal favourite.
He'll be missed. R.I.P.
Posted on 10 August 2009 at 06:21