Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Quote of the day: Guardiola

14:48 Posted by Editor





I think there are still things we can do better
and that fills us with enthusiasm.


Josep Guardiola, Barcelona manager





You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 Response to "Quote of the day: Guardiola"

  1. gdampeer Said,

    ...and that fills me with enthusiasm.

    Posted on 15 August 2009 at 15:13

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    hmmmmmmmmmm.
    Guardiola You can fill Me with your 'Enthusiasm' any day ...LOL
    (from a a ms.pervert )

    Posted on 15 August 2009 at 20:34

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Any girl with that much passion for futbol turns me on ;)

    Posted on 16 August 2009 at 01:01

     
  4. BarcaFan(BiH) Said,

    Guys, I need help answering a question.

    What happened to Thiago Alcantara? I thought he was going to join the team for the preseason but I haven't heard anything about him in the news in months. Does anybody know what's going? Thanks in advance.

    Posted on 18 August 2009 at 17:55

     

Post a Comment