Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Aragon regional sports paper Equipo claims that second division team Zaragoza has made clear to Barcelona that they will only let Zaragoza B central defender Raúl Goni (19) go if the buyout clause of 24 000 euro° is paid.

Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Barcelona B (read more here), Goni was cautious in his statements: "Nobody directly informed me but I know that Barcelona is interested. I'm not desperate to go to Barcelona although for sporting reasons I prefer to join Barcelona B since they play in a higher division. On the other hand I'm playing for Aaragoza since I was nine years old, so I'm a die hard zaragocista."

Read more:
Barça B: Difficult talks with Zaragoza on Goni
Barça B - Official: Rayo
Barça B: Deal with Longas (Zaragoza)
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Barça B: Zaragoza asks buyout fee for Goni"

Post a Comment