Asked about the rumours linking him to a move to Barcelona (read more here), Fluminense left winger and Brazilian international Thiago Neves (23) said to journalists in Brazil that he plans to return to Fluminense after the Olympic Games:"I don't have received concrete offers, there are just some contacts with interested clubs. I'm happy with the recognition of my play, but I have representatives who are dealing with these kinds of things. If they think that something is good for me and for the club, that's fine by me. But at this moment I don't know anything, I just saw some things on the internet but I didn't hear anything myself.
I'm very happy at Fluminense and at this point I don't see any reason to leave. I want to keep on playing here until my contract ewpires in 2010. In principle, I'll come back after the Olympics and I'll only leave Fluminense this summer if they would throw me out."
Read more:






0 Response to "Neves calm about transfer rumours"