Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Barcelona monitoring Silva situation

01:28 Posted by Editor
Catalan sports paper El Mundo Deportivo claims that Valencia left winger and Spanish international David Silva (22) is still on Barcelona's transfer target list.

Although a transfer failed last summer with the player signing a renewal with his club, Barcelona sports director Txiki Begisitistain is still monitoring the situation of Silva. Because of the critical financial situation of Valencia, some of the club's star players could be put for sale in the near future.

Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to several European top clubs among which Barcelona, Silva has said in an interview with Valencia regional newspaper Las Provincias that, although he prefers to stay, everything will depend on the decision of the club: "Since I arrived here, I only want to think about Valencia. I've always been treated very good here and I'm happy.


I know what could happen if the financial situation of the club doesn't get better but I would be angry if I had to leave Valencia because of economic reasons. One doesn't want to leave his club in such a way. But those things happen in football, clubs can make that kind of decisions. I'm not thinking about what could happen though."

Read more:
Barcelona is still preferred destination for Silva
A goalkeeper, a left back and a left winger
Silva is again the top target
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Barcelona monitoring Silva situation"

Post a Comment