Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to the English Premier League (read more here), Barcelona defensive midfielder and Ivory Coast international Yaya Touré (25) has said in an interview with Catalan radio station Catalunya Ràdio that leaving Barcelona is not an issue at this moment:

"I want to remind you that I'm a professional and for now I don't consider a change. The important thing is to continue at a big club and Barça is one of the biggest clubs. It's now about working, helping the team to win trophies. I like Barça a lot and finishing my career here would be a great honour."

Read more:
Bid from Manchester City for Toure
Toure wants a pay rise
Toure wants to stay for many more years
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Toure would like to finish career at Barcelona"

Post a Comment