Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Does Iniesta have a tattoo?

16:00 Posted by Editor
* SPORT: Ibra has 11 tattoos *

Iniesta:
I'm not one of those stars who has tattoos...

But in Fuentealbilla I once put on a sticker
that I found with a Beast Wars:Transformers' Tigatron.





(click the cartoon to enlarge)

source:

cayecaturas.com
sport.es

see more cartoons here

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 Response to "Does Iniesta have a tattoo?"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    haha

    Posted on 30 July 2009 at 16:08

     
  2. KluivertsBoots Said,

    I have it on good authority that Iniesta's favorite band is Rammstein.

    Posted on 30 July 2009 at 16:15

     
  3. rObReV7 Said,

    I heard it was Estopa?

    Posted on 30 July 2009 at 16:53

     
  4. Xaviniesta Said,

    hehe cute transformers :))

    his fav band is estopa. + he doesnt seem like a rammstein guy to me lol.

    Posted on 31 July 2009 at 04:28

     
  5. Bojanibra Said,

    damn him if he said he is not a star,
    lol.

    Posted on 31 July 2009 at 10:01

     

Post a Comment