MohamedH Said,
YaYa Toure seems to be the happiest of the bunch... :)
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 13:31
barca nike Said,
Valdes is the one that never smiles
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 13:41
maybe because of his new contract =p
Anonymous Said,
Valdes never smiles? I don't think I've EVER seen Abidal smile... I would hate to run into him in a dark alley.Also, is it me or has Yaya gained some weight? I hope he doesn't pull a Ronaldinho...
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 14:08
peter Said,
The new shirts are sooo much better looking than last seasons.
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 15:12
Nicholas Gaffney Said,
yaya toure always has a smile on his face :P
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 16:05
jazzy Said,
people like abidal needs "the stare" to intimidate people, but THE YAYA just needed to smile to show that he can OWN anybody.. ;)
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 18:12
Anurag Said,
I think last season's 50:50 jersey was AWESOME.This time's is ok, not at all bad. Especially when you look at the jobs done by Chelsea and Man Yoo. Chelsea look like they have put man boobs and Man Yoo is well, GAY.
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 19:44
tero Said,
Yaya is all muscle
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 20:32
mario ch Said,
I actually like the new madrid dress more than ours (it makes sense cause they have to sell a few millions to finance their transfers)
Posted on 23 July 2009 at 09:58
MohamedH Said,
YaYa Toure seems to be the happiest of the bunch... :)
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 13:31
barca nike Said,
Valdes is the one that never smiles
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 13:41
barca nike Said,
maybe because of his new contract =p
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 13:41
Anonymous Said,
Valdes never smiles? I don't think I've EVER seen Abidal smile... I would hate to run into him in a dark alley.
Also, is it me or has Yaya gained some weight? I hope he doesn't pull a Ronaldinho...
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 14:08
peter Said,
The new shirts are sooo much better looking than last seasons.
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 15:12
Nicholas Gaffney Said,
yaya toure always has a smile on his face :P
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 16:05
jazzy Said,
people like abidal needs "the stare" to intimidate people, but THE YAYA just needed to smile to show that he can OWN anybody.. ;)
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 18:12
Anurag Said,
I think last season's 50:50 jersey was AWESOME.
This time's is ok, not at all bad. Especially when you look at the jobs done by Chelsea and Man Yoo. Chelsea look like they have put man boobs and Man Yoo is well, GAY.
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 19:44
tero Said,
Yaya is all muscle
Posted on 22 July 2009 at 20:32
mario ch Said,
I actually like the new madrid dress more than ours
(it makes sense cause they have to sell a few millions to finance their transfers)
Posted on 23 July 2009 at 09:58